Expo Floor Sold Out!
Contact your sales representative at email@example.com or +1.724.814.3000 to be added to the waiting list and see other available opportunities.
About AISTech 2013
AISTech 2013 will feature international technologies from the world over, allowing steel producers to compete in today’s global market. If you are involved in the steel industry, you can’t afford to miss this event. Whether you present, attend or exhibit, take advantage of this opportunity to discover ways to make your job easier and improve your productivity.
AISTech 2013 — The Iron & Steel Technology Conference and Exposition is your best opportunity to meet face-to-face with the individuals who specify, purchase, design and operate a variety of plants and facilities associated with the production and processing of iron and steel. Thousands of steel-related professionals — your customers and prospects — will be at this event, so you won’t want to miss this great opportunity!
Consider these facts:
- Audience Quality: The most popular reasons for attending AISTech are “New Process or Product Technology” and “Latest Research and Development.”
- International Scope: Each year, more than 40 countries participate in AISTech.
- Meet and Greet: Trade shows are an excellent place to start new customer relationships and reinforce existing ones.
- Purchasing Authority: One out of two AISTech attendees has buying influence for the industry’s products and services.
- Cost-Effective: Individual sales calls are expensive. AISTech is the perfect opportunity to meet hundreds of new customers in one place, at one time.
- Value Considered: 75% of AISTech’s exhibitors repeat, and 50% reserve their space for next year on-site.
As an exhibitor at AISTech, you’ll have unrivaled access to the world’s most qualified steel industry buyers — people who authorize billions of dollars in spending to expand and improve facilities to meet world demand for their products.
AISTech attendees meet with other steel industry professionals to exchange technical knowledge and learn about the latest products and services in the industry. From foreman to president and from engineer to operator, they come to the exposition to find out what’s new in technology, methods and equipment. We encourage exhibitors to showcase their latest technical equipment and services so that attendees can witness live, working demonstrations of their unique capabilities.